- Each camping attendee must have their own festival pass for entrance.
- Camping credentials are non-transferable.
- All camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older and have valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Sorry, no exceptions.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned, regardless of what any staff member tells you.
- No in and out access from the festival venue to camping after 5 PM – Close.
- All general car camping and RV camping attendees can visit each others' campsites.
- All campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- Noise curfew is at 1:30 AM.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping. Please refer to Camping FAQs below for what is allowed.
- There will be on-site security at all times.
- First aid stations will be open 24 hours.
- Venue/promoter is not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It's recommended that you do not bring valuable items. If you do bring valuable items, please lock them in your car. Do not leave valuable items in your tent.
- Venue/promoter reserves the right to eject and have removed from the property any and all persons that do not conform to the Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience and campground rules.
- Any items left behind in the campgrounds after check out are considered forfeited and will be thrown away.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I bring into the campgrounds?Allowed in Camping
- Bring your own food and beverages into the campground. No glassware.
- Gas barbecue grills are allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed in the campground. One case of beer or one box of wine (for you to drink, not to sell) will be allowed per camper over 21 years of age at check in. Wine and Beer only. NO HARD ALCOHOL.
- Generators are allowed in RV section only, but must be turned off by the 1:30 am noise curfew. This is for factory installed generators. NO PORTABLE GENERATORS.
- Music is allowed. Amplified music must not be played at levels to disturb other campers.
- NO Branded or logos on pop-up tents.
- NO Charcoal grills or open flames.
- NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous (haha), etc.
- NO Extra car batteries.
- NO Drones, remote control aircraft or toy cars.
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- NO Drums/drumming/drum circles/percussion.
- NO Glass containers of any kind.
- NO Heating appliances of any type in car/tent camping.
- NO Hoverboards or motorized scooters.
- NO Kegs.
- NO Party balloons.
- NO Pets or other animals (see our ADA Guidelines for more information).
- NO Metal tent stakes.
- NO Slip-N-Slides.
- NO Solar panels.
- NO Squirt guns or water toys.
- NO Tiki torches, fireworks, any type of explosives or ammunition.
- NO Wrapped or sponsored vehicles. Your vehicle will be turned away at the toll booth if it has ads, marketing, sponsors or company logos on it. This does not apply to the logos from rental car companies.
- NO Weapons, knives (including cooking and steak knives), ammunition or guns.
What size are the campsites?
Car/tent campsites are 10’ x 30’
RV camping spots are 15’ x 50’
Are there water and electricity hook-ups for the campsites?
No, all campsites are dry camping.
How many people can I have at my campsite?
You can have as many people at your campsite as fit comfortably. However, each camping attendee must have a Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience admission pass for entrance to the campground.
Can I park my car at my campsite?
Campers can pitch tents or car camp. Only one car is allowed per campsite. Any companion cars must be parked in the lot adjacent to the campground. Once you park, your car must stay in your spot for the entire weekend. This also applies to RVs. There is NO driving in/out of your camping spot. There will be no saving spots. Arrive together to camp together.
What types of cars are allowed in car camping?
Cars must be a normal passenger car, truck or van. RVs, trailers, motor homes, buses or U-Haul trucks are not allowed in car camping.
Are there bathrooms and showers in the campgrounds?
Yes, portable bathrooms and showers are available in the campground for guests.
Will food and beverages be available for purchase in the campgrounds?
Yes. Food, beverages and ice will be available for purchase in the campgrounds.
Are there any age restrictions in the campgrounds?
All campground attendees must be 18 years of age or older with ID; or if under 18, attendees must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Every guest in camping must have their own festival pass.
Are there any recreational activities or entertainment scheduled in the campgrounds?
Yes, there are a variety of fun activities for campground guests. A variety of games will be set up in the campground, so be ready to jump in on a competitive match of cornhole, beach volleyball, ping pong or other group games. Click here to view the camping activities.
A DJ will be playing daily before and after the festival in the common area of the campground.