Dining Under The Stars
- Dining Under the Stars Seated Dining Experience that starts at 7:00 PM
- One complimentary glass of champagne before dinner
- Multicourse meal prepared by Executive Chef Pascal Lallemand of Wally’s Desert Turtle
- Wine & beer pairing with each course (included)
- View of Main Stage from dining terrace
- Non-hosted full bar available
- $150 + Fees. (Does not include admission).
Executive Chef Pascal Lallemand
Executive Chef Pascal Lallemand combines the best of French and nouveaux Californian cuisine in his complex, sensuous dishes. Born and raised in culinary capital Paris, Lallemande trained at the Culinary College in Le Touquet, France. He further cultivated his craft while engaged at luminaries Sofitel, Pavillon Dauphine, La Corbeille, Le Meridien and Golfe de Naples.
Chef Lallemande moved to the United States in 1981, where he lent his special chemistry to Le Bistro D’armand and the Stephen F. Austin Hotel in Austin, Texas; Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado; and the Parker Meridien in Palm Springs, California. In 2006, Wally’s Desert Turtle entreated him to fill their position of Executive Chef where his elegant, exquisite, fresh, farm to table fare has defined truly fine dining in the California desert.