When and where is the Rhythm, Wine and Brews Experience?
Date: Saturday, March 4th, 2017
Location: Empire Polo Club, 81800 Ave. 51, Indio, CA 92201
Where can I buy tickets to the RWB Experience?
You can buy tickets online by visiting our ticket page, or you can by them at the gate the day of the Festival. The event will take place rain or shine. All acts and times are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds on ticket purchases.
Ages 14 and under are admitted for free.
Where do I pickup General Admission Tickets?
If you would like to pick up your Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience tickets before the day of the event, you can pick them up the week prior at the Date Shed Box Office or at the Main Box office the Day of Show on March 4th.
Date Shed Box Office 50725 Monroe St.Indio, CA 92201 Feb. 27th– March 3rd, 2017 Monday- Friday 10 AM – 4 PM
Day of Show March 4th, 2017 - The Box Office opens at 12 noon on Saturday, March 4th at the main gate.
Where do I pickup VIP Tickets?
If you would like to pick up your Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience VIP/Elite tickets before the day of the event, you can pick them up the week prior at the Date Shed Box Office, at the Locale Bottle Share & Kick-off party on March 3rd or at the Main Box office the Day of Show on March 4th.
Date Shed Box Office Hours Monday Feb. 27th– Friday, March 3rd, 2017 50725 Monroe St., Indio, CA 92201 10 AM – 4 PM
Locale Brewery Bottle Share Kick-off Party
Friday, March 3rd, 7 PM – 11 PM
50725 Monroe St., Indio, CA 92201.
Day of Show March 4th, 2017 The Box Office opens at 12 noon on Saturday, March 4th at the main gate.
What is the Locale Brewery Bottle Share & Kick-off Party?
The Locale Brewery Bottle Share Event is open to Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience VIP & Elite ticket holders, all camping guests, event sponsors and Press/Media. More Info
Not allowed inside the RWB Experience
- No pets
- No outside food or beverages
- No umbrellas
- No knives/weapons
- No audio recording devices
- No video cameras
- No bota bags
- No chains / chain wallets
- No drones, remote control aircraft, toys/cars
- No drugs & drug paraphernalia
- No fireworks / explosives
- No instruments
- No laser pointers
- No professional cameras
- No refunds / exchanges / cancellations
- No tailgating in parking lots
What hotels and accommodations are located near the RWB Experience?
- La Quinta Hotel & Resort
- Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Indian Palms Country Club Hotel
- Embassy Suites
- Super 8
- The Royal Plaza
What are the rules for camping?
- Campers can pitch tents or car camp
- One car per camp site. Any additional cars can be parked in the lot adjacent to the campground.
- If you need to move your car from your camp site prior to Sunday morning, please ask RWB Campground Security for assistance.
- Car/Tent & Turnkey Campsite size is 10 foot by 30 foot
- RV Camp Site size is 15 foot by 50 foot
- All Camping attendees must be 18 years of age or older & have a valid ID
- Each camping attendee must have a RWB Experience pass for entrance.
- Onsite camping opens Friday at 2:00 PM and closes on Sunday at 12:00 PM
- Camping check in times:
- Friday 2:00 PM - 12:00 midnight
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight
- There will be on-site security at all times that camping is open. Do not leave valuables in your tent.
- Venue/promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items, or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
- Gas barbecue grills are allowed. No charcoal grills or open flames.
- Generators are allowed in RV section only but must be turned off by the 1:30am noise curfew.
- Amplified music must not be played at levels to disturb our campers.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry.
- Confiscated items are considered forfeited upon entry. These will not be returned.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into onsite camping. One 12 pack of beer or 2 boxes of wine will be allowed per camper over 21 years of age at check in.
- No glass containers, weapons, drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.
- No animals will be allowed in the campground.
- No tiki torches/fireworks/any type of explosives/ammunition
- No metal stakes allowed
- No drums/drumming/drum circles/percussion
- Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers. Noise curfew at 1:30 AM.
- Portable restrooms and showers are available for guests in the campground
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase in camping
- Venue/promoter reserves the right to eject and have removed from the property any and all persons that do not conform to the RWBE rules
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org