- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- All ages are welcome. Children 12 and under are free.
- For questions regarding ticketing or purchases please email email@example.com
- All orders placed online by Feb. 13th, 2018 will be shipped to you. Orders placed after Feb. 13th, 2018 will be held at will call for pickup.
- You can find estimated shipment and delivery dates along with other tracking information from the Tickets page in your Eventbrite account.
- All wristbands and parking passes will be shipped out approximately two weeks prior to the festival.
- If you haven't received your wristband by Feb. 23rd, take a look at your Tickets page for estimated shipping and delivery dates.
- If you need to change your shipping address after your order has been placed, you can update your shipping address on the Tickets page until the cutoff date when shipping begins. If you aren't available at the shipping address you provided and don't have a different address, you can cancel the shipment and pick up your replacement wristband at the event in Will Call. If you can't receive the package after it's been shipped to the provided address, please proceed to Will Call with a copy of your original order confirmation email and a photo ID. We'll get you set up. If your shipping address is wrong when shipping begins, you'll need to pick up your wristband at Will Call. The original order confirmation email and a photo ID may be required for wristband pick-up.
In all cases, shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Wristbands: If your wristband is marked as “delivered” but you never received it or if it's been lost or stolen, you can request a replacement wristband to pick up at the event from Will Call. For more detailed instruction on how to do this go here. It's important to know that we cannot reship any orders and that shipping fees are non-refundable. Wristband replacement fees may apply.
- Wristbands are void if removed or tampered with.
- A payment plan option is available when you purchase tickets online. You can select the Affirm Payment Plan when you select “payment option” during the check out process.
Will Call/Box Office
Will call orders can be picked up by the original purchaser with a valid photo ID and a copy of the order receipt printed out or available to view on a smart phone/device.
While supplies last, tickets can be purchased at the two box office locations listed below. Cash and credit cards are accepted at both locations.
Use the GA parking lot located on Monroe St. between Ave. 50 and Ave. 51, for will call pickups or for purchases on the day of the show. If you plan to purchase tickets or to pick up will call orders at the Date Shed Box Office, parking is located on Monroe St. between Ave. 50 and Ave. 51.
Main Gate Box Office
Open: March 3rd, 2018
Box Office opens at 12 Noon
Entrance can be accessed from Monroe St. between Ave. 50 and Ave. 51.
Use General Admission Parking to pick up Will Call or to buy tickets on March 3rd, 2018
Date Shed Box Office
Open: Feb. 26th March 2nd
Monday – Friday, 11 AM – 7 PM
50725 Monroe St.
Indio, CA 92201